Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What do YOU think?

I just posted my review of Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes. Has anyone else out there read this book? Did you like it? Did you hate it? What have you heard about it?

And for that matter...does anyone know of a place I can go to hear what fellow diabetics thought about different health books? And if you don't...maybe you should design one! I know I'd use it. ;)

And thanks, Donna, for tagging me! I promise I'll get to it soon. I've actually decided that I'm going to devote April to this blog, do my own BloPoMo, because it's strange to me that I don't post on here very often, and I want to explore how my diabetes and the rest of my life intersect more than I have before.

So, I know I always say it...but this time I actually have PLANS to be back soon.

I'll be seeing you!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I can't wait to read you meme! :)