Monday, January 14, 2008

Another day, another time I almost forgot to post

Ugh. Ten days since I posted here.

I have been enjoying getting back to normal after the holidays. I've been able to play outside more with James, which is really nice for both of us. I've been cleaning house like mad to get ready for the fact that I might not get to do it as much after this Friday comes. What's this Friday? It's the first day that I'm officially "nannying" for a 6-week-old baby boy.

So hopefully I'll get to blog a few more times before then, since who knows what the level of chaos will be in my house after he starts coming over here several days a week.

Oh, and I also... started a new blog. Crazy, I know. But I wanted to keep a record of what books I read this year, and what I think of them. You can check it out if you want to. Or not. Whatever.

And hopefully I'll be back soon with more info and more pictures! Sorry for the long absence.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Susana,
You are quite an inspriation. You just keep adding more things to your life while I just sit here and do nothing. Good luck with nannying & another blog. Hope everything works out well.