Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Feeling very blah

Here I sit, being low and having a head cold. I was going to go to bed but...I was low. And I was thinking that not posting every day during NaBloPoMo might be like blogicide. And I don't want my new d-blog acquaintances to just disappear into the aether. Knowing that there are other people out there who know how much it sucks to have had a couple of days of crazy highs and lows and then figure out that it was because I was getting sick makes me feel a million times better. Also, you know how much it sucks that I'm tired out and want to go to bed but have to sit here and eat even though I'm not hungry!

So here I am. Still here. Just breathing through my nose and checking my blood sugar and adjusting my dose constantly until I get through this illness. Yet another thing that can be so minor and yet so big in the differences between my life and that of a non-diabetic. I am so tired, but I can't sleep and get over this thing just yet. Ah well. I'm looking forward to a lot of great posts on all the d-blogs for tomorrow, though!

Happy Blogging, hope no one else has this yucky thing. G'night.

P.S. Seriously, I can be fun and funny. And I can do more than complain. I can write...and stuff. Coming soon...just please stay tuned. Stay in touch. All that. I'm just not up to it this week. Sorry. I'll be back soon with hilarious thingamajigs. I swear!

No comments: