Wednesday, April 2, 2008

One of those days

I feel like total poo today. I'm exhausted and cranky. I've been sleep deprived for, oh...21 months or so now. I also feel vaguely achy and allergic, since a few days ago the trees opened up and released the bright green shiny pollen dust that now coats EVERYTHING around here. AND...I think my fertility is trying to establish itself again. Hello there, PMS. I've missed you.

Also, I have diabetes. Sometimes I think that diabetics are just chronically more tired than the average person, and that we just have to muddle through and push ourselves to live at the same pace as everyone else. But then I realize that's totally not true...it's just that I feel that way because of everything that's going on in my life, and my diabetes is a huge part of that tiredness burden. It is true that any time I have low or high blood sugar, it makes me feel fatigued, and when you add that on top of the aforementioned issues I'm having, it just leaves me sooooo drained.

And then the PMS thing just makes me look around my house and say LORD DELIVER ME FROM THIS CRAPHOLE! I am so tired of the mess and of being too tired to clean it up.

Thanks for listening to me whine. I'm going to bed now because I think that's wisest.

Otherwise, I might find something else to be irritated about.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I remember those PMS days. Yuck! You deserve to be able to go to bed and get some rest. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. :)