Saturday, April 5, 2008

Why am I so tired?

Maybe because it's been raining for the past 10 days straight?

Maybe because pollen is on the attack and my world is covered in green fuzzy dust?

Maybe because it's 10 p.m. and I still haven't showered, which means I won't get to bed for at least another 30-45 minutes?

Maybe because I took a (beautiful, lovely, delicious) nap today, but it was cut short when I woke up feeling funny and my blood sugar was 36?

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

I'm sorry. I don't have a coherent post in me. I'm off to bed. See you tomorrow.

P.S. Does anyone else have the problem of having to get up in the night to pee when you DON'T have high blood sugar? I've been struggling with this lately, because I'm always dying of thirst, so I have to drink a ton of water, but then getting up in the night (I only do it once) is just so painful because I'm SO TIRED. People keep telling me to stay away from water at night, but it's been an hour since my last glass of water and I am already feeling like a dried and pruney, ucky version of myself. Not sure what to do about that, just wondering if anyone else had similar experiences or whatever. Sorry if that's not very coherent. See above post. ;)

No comments: