Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Same Song, Second Verse

A little bit louder and a little bit worse?

Here I am, 10:30 at night, just getting the chance to sit down at the computer, finally. And again I am too tired to really think coherently or come up with an interesting post. I had one started, but don't have the energy or mental wherewithal to finish it for you now.

It's so depressing how I never have any time to accomplish the things I want to accomplish. On April 11, I was supposed to start this new exercise routine that I got called T-Tapp, and do a 60-day challenge thing where everyone is participating and so you have that whole group support thing that is supposed to really help...but I haven't even done the workout ONCE! And it only takes 15 minutes to do. It's just that when I do have that elusive 15 minutes of "free time," I want to do something else with it like sleep or just NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING.

This is why my house always looks like a nuclear accident site. I am so sick of it, but it takes energy to do anything about it, and that I do not have.

Good night. Sweet dreams. Here's hope for a more pleasant tomorrow.

No comments: